Thursday 31 October 2019

Reflective Statement



Reflective Statement

In the time that I had, I feel that I did well in fulfilling the brief. Although I didn’t finish everything entirely, I completed most of the requirements, including the three digital paintings and supporting thumbnails. I have learned so much during this process already, however I am still learning so I think my digital paintings reflect that. I have never created anything like this before, so I think that it is just a case of practice. After finishing this brief, I realised that there are many things that I could have done differently, for example, time management, practicing more often in photoshop and accurate perspective. I also feel that I was overthinking when thumbnailing which made me struggle to create enough to reach the requirement.

I think that in hindsight, if I were to do this project again, I would plan my time out better and practice on my drawing style. I would also like to develop a looser drawing style when it comes to thumbnailing to get more ideas down on the page.

Overall, I am happy with what I have produced at this stage and I know I will improve in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment