Thursday 12 December 2019

Reflective Statement


I feel that for my second project I have been successful. As I have no experience with 3d modelling I found that it took me longer to get the hang of the process. I feel that separately my model and my matte painting are strong but together the styles are visibly different. I still feel that my time management could be improved as I found it difficult develop a cohesive design from my concept art. 

I think that if I were to do this project again, I would have more knowledge in creating models in Maya and creating a matte painting that resembles a similar style. Although there are some things I would go back and improve, I am happy with how my final image turned out, this project has taught me valuable environment building techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment