Wednesday 4 November 2020

Art Jam - Monster Mash

 I took part in Meg’s art jam in which the theme was ‘Monster Mash’. I used randomised numbers to pick the number of arms, legs, eyes as well as a role and personality. I then had to create some thumbnails creating a character with two arms, four legs, 3 eyes, artsy and chill. I then had to pick the best one and go into more detail. I found this task really beneficial as I was able to create some designs in an environment where I didn’t care about the outcome, and I actually really like what I have come up with.

Monster Thumbnails

Final Design


1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you were able to feel like you didn’t need to worry about the outcome as these designs a very lovely! I hope you can take that into other concept tasks in the future as it can be very helpful when designing a bunch of thumbnails ! :D

    ReplyDelete