Tuesday 5 January 2021

Character Design - Week 6/7

 I have started to focus my character designs, there will be some developments however, I think this will be close to my final product. I have also designed some quick props alongside some ideas for my third background character. The main thing I need to focus on now is making everything coherent so that the landscape and the characters look like they exist in the sam universe. 

Kaiju - In more detail. 

Colour and prop concepts.

Second and third character height repfrence.

Second character sketches.

Kaiju and second character.


Kaiju with colour.

Third character.

Below is some classwork in which we look at perspective, and developing our characters further. I started to draw my environment in detail, although I have chosen to go for a more simplistic style, it will be easier to plan out the scene when getting to storyboarding.
 
Tokyo street.


Initial ideas for main stills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment