Monday 4 April 2022

Major - Characters Facial Rigging/ Skinning

The rigging and skinning stage has defiantly been difficult for me. This not being a strong suit of mine, I should have anticipated the length of time it would take me to complete. I now only have the facial rigs for my second to characters to complete, which I hope to complete by the end of this week. I will then be able to start animating. I am slightly worried with the deadline being so close and having not yet started the animation process that I will not have a full two minutes of rendered animation by the deadline, however I aim to power through and complete as much as I can to the best of my ability. Looking back it would have been more reasonable to focus on two, if not one characters. For future endeavours I will keep this in mind.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment