Sunday 10 May 2020

Toolkit 1 Submission - Life Drawing/ Reflective Statement




Reflective Statement  

Having only taken part in one life drawing class prior to this course I was interested to see how my drawing ability would develop over time. I found that I learned a lot about perspective and sizing as well as different techniques and mediums to create a successful life drawing.

After a few sessions I found that I quickly got used to the process and started experimenting with colour and style. I think that I still need to improve on my speed so I can get more down on he page alongside proportions.

I have found the life drawing sessions very useful in keeping up with and improving my drawing which has also drastically improved my digital painting. A personal goal for next year is to develop a stronger style and try to get more movement/life into my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment