Monday 17 May 2021

Premise - Update

 As I am towards the end of this premise project I am beginning to sort through work that I have in preparation for crit. Below are some extra drawing and developmental designs not included in my OGR. The environment needs to be developed further which I plan to have progressed through by the deadline as well as some minor orthographic drawings. I have also been testing some designs in maya to give an idea of what this world will look like in 3d. I am currently reworking my animatic, one of the major problems I am facing is making sure that the narrative is as readable as possible to an audience that knows nothing about the project, as there is an underlying message I don't want it to get lost and make no sense. I also have the first version of music which I plan to use for the crit, and after some feedback I will make some changes. I like the design work I have overall but it is really just a case of finalising everything and getting as much done as possible by the deadline as well as making sure it's of a high standard. 






No comments:

Post a Comment