Monday 25 October 2021

Minor - Project development so far

 So far in my minor project I have made some redesigns for the purpose of making the modelling process as effective as possible. To save time, my three characters will have the same bodies/ rigs, their hair faces and clothing will however be individual to each one. This way I will be able to produce the right amount of work and still have a high quality outcome. 

When looking at my original designs for violet I noticed that, although the hair style is effective and works well with her character, it may cause some problems when it come to animating, e.g. clipping in and out of  the characters back and restricting range of arm motion. 


Below are the final designs for my three characters that I intend to have modelled the end of this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment